Apr 5, 2008

leaving

I've read someones post on the forum.He wrote about wanting to leave everything behind-all material things,and move to another place.Reminded me how i wanted to do the sam e some years ago.but come to understanding that its not going to solv e anything.I just wanted to move.To go somewhere into the wild,living in the nature.but remembered the saying:wherever you go-there you are.Realising its all in the head,and it doesnt matter where you are...its all with you as you.Leaving all personal belonings behind,would not change a thing.if still holding unto them in mind.So thats why is helpfull picturing if something of material things are to get 'lost' or taken away...checking-if that would make a difference...would it cause a re-action within.if not,there is no reason leaving them...just knowing that if that is to happen-there to be no movement within.I'm doing this myself.the matterial things are easy to leave behind.What makes it harder for me would be ppl with whom i formed rlationship with.not wanting to 'hurt' their feelings...thinking they would never understand.Anyways,it takes time and a lot of forgivness to sort this one out.but till now its the hardest chalenge...that i'm facing.there are some ppl who i now all my life...and when thinking if i'm never to see them again,deliberatly...makes me 'care' about how they would feel...would they be 'hurt' about that.

No comments: