Feb 29, 2008

scent

Yesterday as I was walking,there was this girl passing by me,and what happend was that she had this parfume wich I defined as 'nice'.Here is where I've discovered that I still.define scent according to polarity.So this one is little 'tricky' to get over with as the reaction was so automatic that my body reacted even before the thought occured.Also this scent brought some past memories while sensing it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define something outside of me as 'nice',founded on a perceptual idea of what nice could be defined in a separation of me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react when women pass by me with a scent of parfume, instead of staying focused on my breath.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to lose focus of my breath when I notice the scent of parfume that this woman wear.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in polarity manifestation by defining scent according to polarity.

I forgive myself that I have that I have accepted and allowed myself to have pictures in my head of certain person when sensing a scent of parfume that this person used to wear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have past memories in my head when sensing scent of parfume,instead of realizing that this is mind trying to bring curiosity within me to follow this thoughts, so that I can focus on the past instead of being here with me in and as the breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a picture of my last girlfriend when sensing the scent of parfume which she used to wear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let the scent of parfume which which women passing by me wear,awake past memories of my last relationship in my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let the scent of parfume awake memories of how I used to be in a relationship with my last girlfriend and how she used to smell.

1 comment:

Jozien Fokkert said...

Scent! yes I'm so sensitive to it like you said body i s already reacting before a thoughts comes up. Immedialtly brings me back to certain places,moods and people.
Nice post.