May 29, 2008

s-f money

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give value/worth to money,by defining it as something indispensable,as something that must be acquired.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire
having money,believing without it-I wouldn't be able to survive within this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define money as necessity,as something that must be acquired at 'any cost'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a fear of losing money,believing that without it-I wouldn't be able to sustain myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define money as something 'bad'/'root of all evil'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in polarity manifestations through defining money according to polarity.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame money for the current situation within this world-shifting responsibility towards something outside of me-instead of realising that is through me acceptance and allowance that the world is manifested this way.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe money to be the cause of all problems within this world-instead of realising that is not money that is 'problem',but the way that human beings are using it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist money,by defining it as a separate manifestation of me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put up resistance of having more money then i would possibly need,out of fear that it might have a influence on me and my participation within and as this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to form a relationship with money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear ' having/not having' money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect 'money' to fear itsself,and thus I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear my own fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to constantly and continuously worry about money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that fear of losing money,will prevent that from happening.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to while writing about money have a picture of money within my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to attach certain pictures/memories/ideas/believes/feelings/emotions to money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect 'respect/worth' to money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist in separation by resisting/rejecting money.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to embrace money instead of resisting it.

No comments: