May 27, 2008

s-f on s-f

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to constantly and continuously analize what is the most effective way of applying myself within and as this process -instead of just letting go-and stand HERE in absolute s-honesty,in every moment within and as the breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself through anilizing to have tendencie to clinge onto knowledge and information ,instead applying it through self corrective application.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my self-forgiveness ,by defining it as 'effective/not effective' enough.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself for being uncertain wether my application is 'effective enough'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for being uncertain of wether my application is 'effective enough'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have myself believe my self-forgivneness application to be 'more effective' through writing with a pen on paper than typed on a keyboard.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe my self-forgiveness application to be 'more effective' while writing than while loudly speeking words.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that louder i speak/apply s-forgiveness,more effective to be.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define effectivnes of my self-forgiveness application according to a volume of my voice.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to worry about my effectivness within and as this process,instead of trusting me as process.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from process,as if it is something that i am suppose to go through-defining it as a maniffestation separate from me-instead of standing as one as equal as process.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a certain idea/belief/perception of what should I feel as a 'sign' of release of certain thought/emotion/feeling.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to while applying self-forgiveness expect 'tingling sensation' within and as my human physical body,as a 'sign' of release of a certain thought/emotion/feeling-and if that doesn't happen-believing it to not be effective.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define tingling sensation within and as my human physical body as a 'sign of release' of certain thought patterns.

No comments: