May 21, 2008

change

month ago i realised that i had repeating patterns(acts),through m application within and as this process.evry day i had been going to sleep at same t ime-then after waking up i would usually use vocabulary purifier-then would get dressed and go for a morning walk..something that assist me starting m day with no much mind interfering.i even noticed that i had been writing in my journal..at same time paterns during a day.so for the last month i have been `breaking` these `patterns`.Completly changed the way i used to do things.every night=different time using vocabulary purifier,going to sleep,and so on.Movement of me is,here,within and as me.I am directing myself-- even though there r moments when mind ''take over''.mostly when i `catch` myself 'projecting into future,wondering for a moment how this proces will go,in general,for all.who will `make it`-who won't.wondering about those who r still not aware of this process.i have been applying msyelf mostly in my native language,coz of specifficity of self forgivness.not so specific' with e nglish as i'm in m native language-so i'll focus' more on what can assist me more within and as this process.thats why last period of time...i didnt write in english as much.

No comments: