May 23, 2008

s-f

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to do this process for me,and me ALONE,and not for anything or anyone outside of myself.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realise that this is my individual process,and that I have to STOP worrying about other human beings and their processes-they are responsible for themselves.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be pre-occupied with what could/might possibly be occuring within other human beings minds,and 'where they are' within there own processes.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to worry about other human beings applications within and as this process,instead of realising that each individual is in their own process,and thus responsible for themselves as their own self-expression.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think about other ppl processes,and use it,as a sort of distraction from my own process.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project myself into the future within my mind,thinking about ''time-frame'' of this process-where could I be or what could I do within and as this process-instead of being here in the moment within and as the breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from process,by defining it as a manifestation separate from me,as something that i'm supposeto go through-instead standing as one as equal as process--I m process.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to be HERE in the moment as the breath,instead of being within the mind-wondering about future-about what might happen in t imes to come.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to divert my attention from myself as breath here as moment,to thoughts within the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from breath-defining it as a manifestation separate from me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take breath for granted.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take anything for granted within and as this existance within and as me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as the mind ,instead of me being here with me in and as the breath.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to be self-focused.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from awareness.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to live/apply/express me within and as self awareness within and as this process.

No comments: