May 28, 2008

s-f movement

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to actually believe that i am completely/entirely directing me,being directive principle of me-while pain in me feet clearly indicates 'lack' of self-movement.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to move/direct myself,instead of allowing mind to do that for me-driving me through continuous circles of thoughts/emotions /feelings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to disregared some thoughts as 'not important enough' and let them slipping through my mind,without stoping/deleting them in the moment of their appearance.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in polarity manifestations through defining thoughts as 'important/not important','good/bad','right/wrong' etc.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let certain thoughts slip through my mind when doing something/being busy with some task-postponing to 'deal with them' other time,when i am no occupied doing something-instead applying myself in the moment-not allowing single thought to pass through.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to indulge within my mind through my participation within thoughts-that way allowing mind to direc t me in those moments-instead of me standing up for me and moving me/directing me.

I forgive myself that I havent allowed myself to be directive principle of me in every moment within and as the breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed mind to have 'power over me',through my participation within and as it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe/think mind to be 'more than' me,to have 'control over me'-becouse of my participation within it-instead of realising that that is only a belief/idea-and that if i accept and allow to participate within that belief/idea-that then through me acceptance and allowence-thats exactly what would be.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within thoughts /emotions/feelings-and through that-allowing situation within this world to continue as it is.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get cought in idea as if everithing that i do/my participation within this proces,won't stop anything within this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire/want/need to see immidiate results within and as me and as this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be impatient.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as impatience.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed impatience to exist within and as me.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to be patient.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word 'patience'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from me.

No comments: