Mar 12, 2008

breath

I just went out for a walk.Wind is blowing which I e-njoy becouse it goes against my skin-- keeps' me here in the moment,its amazzzing how much support there is to 'keep you aware, focused on the breath.Thats why I e-njoy being in the nature,taking a walk,being' myself.Just breathing,geting away from the computer for a bit-- when sitting tomuch at computer I kinda- start 'losing' focus on breathing.When it is cold and rain outside also 'great support' ,raindrops falling on my face,me just here in the moment breathing.I found out that last days am kinda 'pushing' myself- trying to do many things at once-expeccting immediate results.Apllying forgivnesess bu t while applying 'losing' focus of breath-kinda 'forgeting the point' of being here,breathing,being in the moment.I e-njoy taking these long walks in the nature- found out mi'nd is 'less active' then,no d'stracions.
I AM NATURE
I AM THE WIND
I AM THE RAIN
I AM THE SNOW
I AM THE EARTH
I AM THE THREE
I AM THE SUN
I AM THE MOON
I AM THE AIR
I AM WATER
I AM LIFE
I AM SILENCE
I AM BREATH
I AM HERE
I AM AWARE

No comments: