Mar 20, 2008

touch

While typing on a keyboard I tend to loose-focus on the breath.I find typing forgivnesess on the computer--not effective that much as writing them.Thats why I allways write them with pen in m y notebook.While writing I focus on the thouch of the pen...with breath-this keeps me completly focused.Breath is foundation...but touch is what..supports me greatly.Thats why I allways have something in my hands,like a key chain or coins-focusin on touch and the breath at the same time...it keeps me Here in the moment.I watched one of the Andrew videos givin' a tip abouth showering with lights turned of..focusing on touch,being aware of the body.I tryed this and its the o nly wa y Im doing it now.Its fascinating how much more of the body...am aware then.Cant see anything-so my focus is completly on the touch...which keeps me here,without mind interfering.Payin' attenton on the body movements,like:-while walking focusing on my shoes,the clapping sound of shoes,way my feet feeels inside them..seeing everything as- alive.Cold breeze,bird chirpin' or noise in the city..by payin' attenton to all this..no room for mind interfering.I'm turning everythin' in self-support..not taking anythin' for granted.As I said (for me)breath=amazzing,but without all the 'other' support..i would have much harder time..bieng Here in the moment.

No comments: