Mar 6, 2008

silence

When there is nothing to say,yet wanting to say something.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to say something to someone when there is nothing to say at all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have myself believe that I should say something just in order to 'break' silence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to say something when being around others just to make others be 'comfortable' in my presence.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to say something so that others may think and say that I am 'interesting'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have myself to believe that when being in presence of others it is 'unatural' to be silent and thus I speak to be 'polite'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to speak when being around others just so that they can think that I am 'interesting' and thus wanting to be in my presence.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to sound 'inteligent' when speaking to others and so I take on act and choose words 'carefully'.

I forgive myself that I heve accepted and allowed words to direct me instead me directing me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that if I have not something to say in presence of others that they will think that I am not 'interesting' and thus don't want to be around me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that someone might think that I am 'stupid' if I don't say much while being in their presence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself by feeling guilt when saying something to someone just in order to 'break' the silence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being judged by others if I stay silent in their presence when having nothing to say.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to start fidgeting when being alone with someone and have nothing to say but wanting something to say just in order to 'break' the silence,instead of me being here with and as the breat and not letting situation to contrtol me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have desire to present myself to others in a way that I would like others to percieve me and that is why I take on act.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let certain situations to direct me instead of me directing me and me moving me.
I do not allow situations to direct me.
I do not allow mind to direct me.
I do not allow others to direct me.
I do not allow thoughts to direct me.
I DIRECT ME.
I MOVE ME.
I EXPRESS ME.

No comments: